14 Januari, 2009

.....BUT I CRY FOR CHILDREN In GAZA

looks... the different....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this picture was taken just yesterday...
Let me just start saying.. i really do have good girl.. amazing..!!!
Alhamdulillah..my daughter Medina is getting taller..and fat ...its about 25 kg' now.
She's just turned 5 years old on may next month .. i cant believe that my girl is almost 5 years ..where has the time gone..?
I remember giving birth to her like it was yesterday..i love watching her grow up and mature..
She brings laughter to our lives every single day!!! i love you my sweet angel.
with my whole heart!!!!..
Thanks GOD.. medina has everything..
I suddenly remember the fate of children in Gaza, They All live suffering...
All day long as I sit watching the news on TV . I feel guilty.. i'm ashamed to be sitting in comfort of my home .. my children and I .. laughing..and giggling .. playing.. look in GAZA now..
many such children CRYING and SCREAMING .. are losing their mother , father and all of family ..
Ya ALLAH.. while ..we're sleep comfortably in the warmness of my bed.... a far off..they under conditions are dangerous and frightening....
i dont know what else to say.. we must dua' ,dua is the only way to accomplish what needs to be done, asking ALLAH swt for help is better..
please keep our children in GAZA in your dua's

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

keep praying sis ida. pray for the safety and well-being of our children and let us don't forget the people of Palestine.
may Allah look after them.

p/s Medina looks cute

Anonim mengatakan...

yeah..i feel it too..
i hope this will last soon