30 Januari, 2009

How will i make a change for better....?

  • Like O . b . a . m a..we can change .. so do i.( I look forward to the change to come.. ) I have thought about what I want to be a better person this year.. and how I can make a difference. For now, I have focused a lot of my self, my ego, my idlness,, my attitude… Then I will more likely to make a change difference tha t is hoping to do.. or list to do in my mind .. my plain of action.. So here’s goes…

    1. Read more qur’an min 1 juz of quran a day, I knew, I didn’t read enough, I just need more time.

  • 2. Make du’a s everytime.. more often, I’m going to pray and lean on God cause God is strong and I’m weak..i know I cant do it without God.

  • 3. Be patient.. be patient..when I’m facing with trouble, remember one thing that Allah never put burden on my shoulder more than I can hear..

  • 4. Workout.. exercise.. I want to get into better shape….and good health ..this is my plan.twice a week low impact aerobic.. which my group of Griya padussi’..( but infact, one month .. then I stopped.. ahh..nex I hope not ) remember that laziness is such disease.

  • 5. Read more. Don’t waste time, .i know,I waste a lot of time during the day..Actually I love to read.i need to turn off my tv, not just sit and stare at the tv,the ‘gossip’ program especially..and I would like to read at least two books a month.

  • 6. Make more time with Nabila, Medina Gibran.. My children., always spend together .I. hope make more one on one time for each child.i want to have more of that time with each more talking and doing something they enjoy..

  • 7. Planing meals..dont be greedy..contunue my healthy lifestyle.. eat healthier. Be consuming more fruits for juicing that’s right ihave.. a powerful juicer. Ya its difficult to it fruit but ican certainly drink lots of juice..and drink milk everyday..

  • 8. Don’t sleep far into the night.. I also sleep later than I should,.. but its ok if I could get up earlier and fine more happy and fun in the morning..for prepare all.. keep smilling for start a day ..^..^

  • 9.Finally after all..be a good mom.. a good wife..Am I ?? I’ve often wondered if I would be viewed as agood mom..i’m talking to myself..that I have faith and I pray.. I try to never lie to my kids, I’m loving my kids very very much, I breastfeed for most 3 years for each.. ithink not enough but.. i try do the best..

    Nine Things ..none of them too difficult all of them will take planning and effort of my part, I should be glowing to others, to my husband and my lovely children with happiness and stress free.. this year..i hope so ..lets make it happen ..(my silent wishes will also come true )Amien…Amien..Ya Allah..

Tidak ada komentar: