26 Februari, 2009

free prog..bukit bintang area

it's time free program ...after long trip from Genting , ..what shoud I do ? its been raining for 2 days here, unfortunately....i really want explore Bukit Bintang ..alone.but Rain has'nt stopped me in doing thing around here. so I started walk .. from Nova hotel , I kept walking and walking ..i walked all around .. Took my camera around, but unfortunately, I couldn’t get that many snaps because it started to rain... mall around here, but Besides shopping, we would find lots of places for relaxation and rejuvenation, especially after a long walk in the shopping malls, in this area.. 2 hours ...kept walking .. t i r e d .. and hungry , soooo... i ate mc donald .. super bigmac .. interesting , cause just alone .. no Children , no husband , no friend ...enjoy..its me' time.

Tidak ada komentar: