15 Maret, 2009

Fish spa

Fish attack
I Try to FISH SPA, I was very excited to try out this unusual like "pedicure treatment" which involves feet into a tank full of Garra Rufa fish ,i did not know what to expect. All seemed nice and calm..I was very excited to try out this unusual pedicure treatment which involves feet into a tank full of Garra Rufa fish .
It's was quite ...., but lets say ..ERRR..GELI !! at the first . but after a while , ..still Giggling ...^..^I fell just Geli-ness. All fishes are really aggressive . I would'nt described it, but doesn't hurt at all.. One treatment was for our feet which lasted 30 minutes. It's about 60 RPA for 30 mins. it is" ticklish", but i get used to the feeling and it is quite soothing and relaxing.
Lets Go on moms ... it's new and really fun

Tidak ada komentar: