read.....if you think you know me. and please note the reason i share the experiences as a reminder to myself and sharing with my children and for you....*no intention to show off or what so ever..
22 Juni, 2009
i'm worried ..
My husband leave me again in this weekend ,he's saying that he will be not home until Tuesday in this week 'cause he need to do important matters in his work ' ceremonial '.in pangalengan'n site . Sometimes I felt my husband is workaholic maybe I´m wrong but that´s what I see to him. I knew that he does it for our future for my children and I am happy for that, but sometimes he forgot to take a rest, 'cause he work a lot and I got angry for that, as a wife I´m really worried when I knew that he forgot to take medicine.
Anyway I hope everything well be Ok at his work.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar