read.....if you think you know me. and please note the reason i share the experiences as a reminder to myself and sharing with my children and for you....*no intention to show off or what so ever..
26 Juni, 2009
School report... todaya
Yesterday was the last day of school for my son . I'm going to take my son school report today.
This such like an exciting "guessing" moment for me........dag dig dug..
What will I read at their report books? Will they going to receive Good rating for most of the subjects or ALL of it? or still the same before now...?
What should I do if I see bad rating there? Should I angry or just let them feel their disappointment ? Although I have went through this moment many times, still such questions like that pop in my mind.
But Thanks God ..Alhamdulillah .he go all out before .and this time pass an good 'average'' ( ?)
Hmm...sometimes it's difficult to be a wise mom. Learn, learn and learn all the times ....
No matter what, this weekend we're going to start our family vacation. Visiting mr n mrs Lukman @ Anyer and driving together ...Exciting!... and planing to Singapore holiday ...
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar