Time go by so fast.....my trips to Singapore are just short...
I'hv been manytimes to Singapore but the way my very first time @ the CentrePoint Apartment ,Room was is good layout . there's staff name' AHWA' is very friendly and helpfull but.. she can speak indonesian and English...we make it "body Language" each other .
oo.. Remembering together 24 Hours with my children my hubby...
I hope.. in my dream I completed planning so far for my upcoming Trip...'round the world ...Round the world .....( I'm dreaming again.... )
read.....if you think you know me. and please note the reason i share the experiences as a reminder to myself and sharing with my children and for you....*no intention to show off or what so ever..
30 Juli, 2009
my dream
Time go by so fast.....my trips to Singapore are just short...
I'hv been manytimes to Singapore but the way my very first time @ the CentrePoint Apartment ,Room was is good layout . there's staff name' AHWA' is very friendly and helpfull but.. she can speak indonesian and English...we make it "body Language" each other .
oo.. Remembering together 24 Hours with my children my hubby...
I hope.. in my dream I completed planning so far for my upcoming Trip...'round the world ...Round the world .....( I'm dreaming again.... )
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar