Oh...........how i thankfull to Technology.....Tks to Facebook..
I have been just feeling about that for 1 months.....now
I have chat with my old friend....from Senior Highschool.....I was a senior High school student of SMA 9 Bandung. my class was IPA3...o remember.. being together with my class mates , i found my life was so exited, we studied, laughed, had fun, ...
Now we can Chat ..anytime.. we have our web. " Wadah '86" .. we share ourlife, experiences happiness, sadness and anything for goodness...
Hopefully our true frienship will last forever......
read.....if you think you know me. and please note the reason i share the experiences as a reminder to myself and sharing with my children and for you....*no intention to show off or what so ever..
06 Agustus, 2009
What a wonderfull friendship we have...
Oh...........how i thankfull to Technology.....Tks to Facebook..
I have been just feeling about that for 1 months.....now
I have chat with my old friend....from Senior Highschool.....I was a senior High school student of SMA 9 Bandung. my class was IPA3...o remember.. being together with my class mates , i found my life was so exited, we studied, laughed, had fun, ...
Now we can Chat ..anytime.. we have our web. " Wadah '86" .. we share ourlife, experiences happiness, sadness and anything for goodness...
Hopefully our true frienship will last forever......
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar