read.....if you think you know me. and please note the reason i share the experiences as a reminder to myself and sharing with my children and for you....*no intention to show off or what so ever..
24 September, 2009
lebaran moment 1430 H
it's 20-09-2009 and it means 1 syawal 1430 H ...L E B A R A N
after a ramadhan fasting month,Alhamdulillah finally we celebrate it! , we're (muslims) have idul fitri . I feel very excited. meeting my whole big family is a very very rare moment! ,
Just like a year ago..every Ied Mubarak (Lebaran), after having sholat ied @ alazhar mosque with *this year I have it with all my children and my hubby . it's a tradition that run in my husband family in jakarta first . All those 5 bro and sis family. And only one here in jakarta. .the oldest in pakanbaru,.. *and i had 7 sibling actually, are gathering in one place. ..Bandung always ..
=======================================================================
And..
For all my friend , my fam ....
Happy Ied Mubarak!
Happy lebaran day
from the bottom of my heart, I deeply apologize for every single word, thought, and mistake I've made to
MI NAL AIDZIN WALFAIDZIN......mohon maaf lahir bathin..
___
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar