I went to the mall today and I bought this cute dresses .
I will wear one of them this coming "Lebaran "... I used to buy new clothes during Lebaran" or my birthday.
I remember those day when I went to the mall with my hub and kids to bought new dresses.
Yes,,, here' in the mall 5 days before 'lebaran days.. I saw a lot of people buying dresses, gifts, foods and anything during this month . It`s been our tradition during ' Lebaran to go shopping even sometimes we don`t have enough money but we still go for shopping...I dont know..
So what do you think would be nice to wear for this "lebaran , day ...MOMS ?
read.....if you think you know me. and please note the reason i share the experiences as a reminder to myself and sharing with my children and for you....*no intention to show off or what so ever..
20 Oktober, 2009
my new dresses...
I went to the mall today and I bought this cute dresses .
I will wear one of them this coming "Lebaran "... I used to buy new clothes during Lebaran" or my birthday.
I remember those day when I went to the mall with my hub and kids to bought new dresses.
Yes,,, here' in the mall 5 days before 'lebaran days.. I saw a lot of people buying dresses, gifts, foods and anything during this month . It`s been our tradition during ' Lebaran to go shopping even sometimes we don`t have enough money but we still go for shopping...I dont know..
So what do you think would be nice to wear for this "lebaran , day ...MOMS ?
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar