1.I can't stand a day without drinking milk. 2.I'm not choosy about food, i can eat anything as long as the place is clean. 3.I love to try newfoods 3. I love spicy food, but I get too old to eat it. 4.I can't believe , I like sushi @ now, 43 years old. 5.I love vegetables, fruits and drink a lot of water. 6.I like ' durians, very much.and smell too. 7.I love swiss chocolate.. 8.I always worrying too much, about what will happen yet. 9.I can fall a sleep within one minute, in any place. 10When i get bored , I eat 11. When I get angry , I cried. 12.I hate noise, waking me up. 13.I rarely cook, i know how, but i just dont enjoy it. 14.sometimes, i'm naturally l a z y. 15.I'm Messy , but not dirty . 16.I love to take hot baths and stand in hot shower for a longtime. 17.I love to watch my baby sleep., Waching it sleep, is one of the most peaceful and beautiful things. 18.I love a clean house, but i just don't always to clean it. 19.I love get together with my old friend. 20.I spent a lot of time talking to my friend in person by phone. 21.My first real job was announcer in OZ radio Bandung. 22. I took piano lesson when I was 35 years for 1 years. 23.My favorite day of the week is saturday. 24.I dont like ocean, it scares of me, but i like the weather. 25.I wear contact lenses. 26.I want to go to 'New Zealand' someday , that would be my dream list vacation. 27. I love 'Calgary' i've been there. 28.I really hate being sick. 29.I love cold weather,but I dont like to be cold. 30.I have three kids and I'm very proud of. 31.I'm a big fan of '' kepalo ikan" ,what ever the name is.. 32.My Blood type is B+ 33.I love shoes, especially high heels, but not I prefer flats shoes. 34. My Husband never talk 'I love you .. to me. 35. I love to read . 36.I love to read other people blog.. 37. I read news paper or magazine, from back to front. 38.I have read "kekuatan doa Ibu" at least 10 times. 39.I always think about my mistake. 40.I rarely buy organic produce. 41. If I had one wish, it would be to be able to read quran very well. 42.I always worry for any situation , too much worried mom, It is my worst quality. I hate it 43. I always apreciate honestly even if the truth sometimes hurt . 44.Washing dishes is not favorite part of my 'job' as a mom. 45.but Laundry is not my favorite..also.( what kind of you mom?) 35.I cut Tomattos in wedges not slices. 46.Since i have blog,I always bring a camera with me where ever I go. 47. I have 4 blogs but I write only 2 blog. 48. I love carrot and tommato SO much. I mix them in with everything possible! 49.I never eat duck. Fried or roast..i hate duck. 50I think,I am a forgiver. 51. I'm a jealous person .. but depend on.. 52 I still have learned to say No. 53 I sometimes talk to much. 54.I realizing that I'm stronger than I knew. 55.I always , look up and learn 2 new words from the dictionary...everyday. 56I have two old brother, and one younger brother, . Sometimes I didn’t think that this was a lot of fun growing up. 57.I. always saw and sad movie with drama action.. I cried during the show. 58. cause I'm romantic passionate.. ha ,, ha 59 also I love movies mostly romantic drama comedies..are good too. 60.There are some movies , I could watch over and over. 61.I am a morning person. Seriously a morning person. realized i'm a mom right ? 62.some times, I can stand crying and screaming all around my room ,if i got trouble. 63.I'm not a night person at all. I'd rather be at my room and just writting. 64.I was married at 23,5 years old. 65. My husband is nine years older than me. 66. I've moved 3 times. 67. I got married in may 5th 1991 68, I have never smoke. 69. I look better in pants than i do in skirts. 70.Some times , I feel 24 hours not enough hours in day. 71.I love playing with kids, watching them, talking to them and taking photo of them. 72.I woke up at 5 .AM everymorning . 73 I like going to malls/ market a l o n e 74. I love a bargain.. 75. I love hanging out with group of people. 76.I'm good of remembering my fam birthday. 77.I love yoga, this sport really makes me feel refreshed and helps me shape certain parts of my body. 78. I'm so nervous, my cholestrol is high. 79. I can't swim 80.I'm no good at gardening . 81.I miss my old job, and my old life. 82.I always buy a new diary , but never end up writting in it. hate being alone. 83.I'm very nostalgic, and full of melancholic. 84. When i hear a song i like , i can listen to it over and over without tiring of it. 85. I like Michael buble song. 86. " Hold on " is my fav song from Buble. 87. I usually sing a song it no one else is around. 89.I want to stay fit ,forever. 90.My bro Yusran is the closest person , always share with my prob. 91.I sleep with a two pillows. 92.I like to sleep in cold room and alot ' blanket. 93.I love to travel. 94. I love visiting new cities. 95.I'm actually surprised, you've been read this for. 96.and finally ,it took me one hours to write this list 97. There is a lot about me, but i'm afraid to say.
read.....if you think you know me. and please note the reason i share the experiences as a reminder to myself and sharing with my children and for you....*no intention to show off or what so ever..
03 Januari, 2010
98 things about me
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar