read.....if you think you know me. and please note the reason i share the experiences as a reminder to myself and sharing with my children and for you....*no intention to show off or what so ever..
17 Februari, 2010
Learning Yoga
I took my first yoga class in feb this year .. ( before i was thingking that ,I hated yoga! Too slow for me! I almost died during one class when I realized that it was going to be an hour and a half, not an hour. I got soooo bored .... ha ha... ) but NOW ..i love yoga.
It was a class offered at Helios fitness centre in Bekasi cyber park infront of metropilitan mall .
and I decided learn yoga not for slim or something like that , but really i wanna get fresh , health .
I had my first beginning yoga class this evening , and it was still fun...but difficult to timeschedule .. i wanna change with morning yoga class next month .
my teacher says that, The purpose behind yoga is to be at peace with the mind, body, and soul through meditation, breathing, and movement.
I can't tell how difficult " I'm doing the basic pose.
But I'm trying to do it "well." check out this pic , yoga basic pose , i take from here
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



Downward Facing Dog - Adho Mukha Svanasana