- Be SAD
- listening to my medina , she's cry about not wanting papa to go..
- Be SAD
- many times my girl, tell " papa did'nt want to go for work
She dont understand ..I'm trying to make her understand ..
papa busy darlin' ...!
I'm trying to stay " strong ..front her ..( not crying ..).
Now, after 12 days from Bali and Newzealand .....
My hub .. leave me message bbm saying that he will be not home until 9 in the evening 'cause he need to do important matters in his work. Sometimes I felt my husband is workaholic ,maybe I´m wrong but that´s what I see to him recently..
I knew that he does it for our future and I am happy for that,
but sometimes he forgot about his condition , ( his 'lever) because he work a lot and
I got worry for that as a wife
I´m really worried when I knew that he forgot to rest . Anyway I hope everything well be Ok at his work....
..
deep in my heart ..perhaps my hubs saying....please my wife , my kids...do understand .....
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar