09 Maret, 2010

no maid again....

SUNDAY morning.... when I was mopping the floor ...with quite and little tired ...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...complain ?? Anyway, since no maid... I have become a maid. And just today, I've done the washing, hung them out under the sun, washed 3 bathrooms & 1 toilet, mopped 4 bedrooms + upstairs living + downstairs living + dining, changed sheets for my guests (maybe...whom will be arriving tomorrow...!!!!!) as well as washed the floor mat and kitchen towels... As I am typing this,....like make a complain ... I try to look on the positive side of not having a maid... my children are indeed learning SOME responsibilities. Without maid, cannot die one .. . Just a bit more difficult, and schedules need to be adjusted so that I can be home when children get home. I think house a bit dirty is okay... .but hey... it's the laundry that needs to be done EVERYDAY otherwise it will certainly pile up HIGH! Cooking?? for lunch and dinner ? just call "restu bundo rest " ...its easy right ?? and All my kids ... enjoyed it! hope everything okay ... Later...

Tidak ada komentar: