read.....if you think you know me. and please note the reason i share the experiences as a reminder to myself and sharing with my children and for you....*no intention to show off or what so ever..
29 Mei, 2010
irresponsible ......
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo M A D and ANGRY to my Son Gibran ...
let me tell you moms....!!!(i want to share )
So last evening before he goes to test for I T B .. I told many times ..to keep things in his bag about everything ..
and He said..Ok mom.....its Ok..Take it easy..dont worry...
and in fact..after arrive Bandung , He forget bring Labs uniform.(its very important things ..)
You know JAKARTA - BANDUNG ..how many kilometres ????
I really angry ...i'm just so FED UP
I Reminded to Him ..THIS IS THE LAST TIME...........!!!!!!!!!
If you being a Mom ...ANGRY or NOT ???
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar