This morning afternoon, my daughter asked me.... " Mama, why I did not see ABANG for two days already? "
YAA...Gibran's my old son is very busy....
When medina has to go to school in the morning, Gibran's will probably still sleep in his bed.
And when Gibran's start his day and go to somewhere ( sport /school ), medina's will be still in her school.
Then, when my daughter have to go to bed, Gibran will still be in his school/privat
It's been two days that my need to come home late in the night. So they don't see each other.
So the question that she asked me was really from the deepest of her heart. She miss 'Abang " She was so closed to Gibran before.
That's why now she is missing him a lot.
OOO.. Im sad.. Gibran her 'abang ... will be going to JOGJA ... nextweek..long time ..
I can't do anything. ...Medina will be sad....Gibran will going to study in JOGJA its about 3 or 4 years ....
My son ..said.. So do I ..ma...
ofcourse ..i will miss medina ...
, but in the other side I can also understand about my daughter's Medina feeling.
So......??? What will i do? moms...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar