I found her ...on Facebook ..( again...) , few month ago.
Then I got mobile number........then we met ..surprised... She came home, We h.u.g.g.e.d
We ate Together lunch at home , We enjoyed the day, Chatting our past...!,
She shared more about her Children, Her husband , her Family, Her businnes , Her Job, She has a senior position in her office (..Poor me.I just a housewife..) ...etc., I Proud of her , She's wonderful, I know She will be a wonderful position in her office.
May Allah Bless her.......
read.....if you think you know me. and please note the reason i share the experiences as a reminder to myself and sharing with my children and for you....*no intention to show off or what so ever..
02 Juni, 2010
my old friend WIDA
I found her ...on Facebook ..( again...) , few month ago.
Then I got mobile number........then we met ..surprised... She came home, We h.u.g.g.e.d
We ate Together lunch at home , We enjoyed the day, Chatting our past...!,
She shared more about her Children, Her husband , her Family, Her businnes , Her Job, She has a senior position in her office (..Poor me.I just a housewife..) ...etc., I Proud of her , She's wonderful, I know She will be a wonderful position in her office.
May Allah Bless her.......
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar