26 Juni, 2010

nabila's choose...

I am talking about my daughter. Yesterday, I picked up the report from her school. This is the last report for this year. And her result is . She is becoming "IPS" .,as her willing before..and almost all the things that she learned in her class with good result ..she did it as well. . The teacher , mrs ina even said that she is mentioned that student in her class room..50percent -ipa and 50percent IPS . The teacher said academically, my daughter will be able to do that. So I was discussed with the principal of the school yesterday. But I was really happy with the reaction of the principal. He said that basically, we hv to listen what she want to do next ........ He said that dont worried for the future, if my daughter will be put ipa' . my daughter probably will have difficulty problem next . . I don't think it's a good reason for that..but My daughter can choose what ever she want and make her more studying harder than before..i hope ..........surely ...My daughter even don't know if we are hoping ..ipa class.

Tidak ada komentar: