read.....if you think you know me. and please note the reason i share the experiences as a reminder to myself and sharing with my children and for you....*no intention to show off or what so ever..
22 Juni, 2010
something to share ..friend ..
I cant hardly believe...how quickly June ...flew by..
I have a very busy as a mom..actually not my Hub a couple a week ...
I miss my friend says...dont be sad...and keep smillin'...
I was ask a few times by my friend everything about doing a crazy stuff and saying crazy things...and ....you always say like that.....
and says...InsyaAllah, Allah with always with you ida...and I say some time I fell scared and fell not fair.....you always say like that..... keep smillin'... ida..
You have a lovely children and dont hesitate talk to me everything anything .......thats what are friend ...
But..Moms..
surely...I have weak iman....!!!!
Yaah . actually ...I won"t fell scared cause we know that Allah swt is around ...
if I scared , that means Jin and syaitan are more closer...ya I shouldt fell scared
cause it, Allah says...NO , so its a big NO, NO , NO ...nothing will happen ..
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar