read.....if you think you know me. and please note the reason i share the experiences as a reminder to myself and sharing with my children and for you....*no intention to show off or what so ever..
06 Juli, 2010
dont be complain...
Dont be complain again ...i just share for you moms ....
Since my husband arrived back home,
we did not really have a chance to have our quality time together.
He is very busy at this moment with his job.
We hardly meet each other.
In the night, I could no longer open my eyes when I lay my head on top of the pillow.
Feel like I can not open my eyes anymore after I put 'medina's in bed.
I hope that we can have more time together in the weekend.
I am not complaining about my hub
Caused I know that he is doing his best for our family.....
* i hope my headaches soon will be gone .
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar