First , I'm talking and concerned about my Cholestrol...
I'm heading for tomorrow , kindly healthy activity, i'd start my healthy life style ...
No stress........consume a good food...
I hope I can throw out all negative throughs in my head ..and heading for the hadist and Qur'an Class ( in Mrs Fitri Indra .. recently )
And hope I'll be fine if I have PMS, no emotional at all.
I'm Older Now.. I can take very care of my self ..
sometimes, I fell bit lonely, I just want to say something, reminding me , when I did something wrong ..( here's like message from N to H ..)and I realized that Allah swt definitely..my true friend..
but >> Now .. Iremember my close friend..What I'm gonna say to you friend , for sure ..I'm goin' to miss you..''''I'm very sad we are leave in separate ' Planet ...in This world ..(^..^)
but that a part of our life journey , right ????????
MOMS...I'll talk to you about my close friend... Shes' humble , .., There are so many sweet conversation that we have made together .. I still remember , when I was sad.. I call her, I made a message , and She's coming with a good advice.. the reason .. and how I make and teach step by step..She's coming with a good time sharp....
We never know , what will be the future.. Time by Time with the chalenge step up.......Yaaaa
Live cant be easier in the future ........
My dear friend , sometimes things are just not as beauty as what we through , ya..?
as You say , let it flow , make it simple .. and always keep smiling ..( I always remember ..that word )
You know as a woman , will face with a "huge" responsibility, I'll not only responsible to take care our self but we should responsible to our husband, our children .
The responsible will increase by the addition of our ages .for every step.... time so fast ...right ???
YA.. lets just enjoy with every moment with our responsibylity...
lets pray to our couple.. our Husband ...InsyaAllah we 'll meet someday , somewhere (.Lake..? as you say , ha ha ..a whole day ..we laugh together ..)....
Please make Lots Dua's .... for your family your Children...Allah always with us....* friend I miz you
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar