- No more waking them up in the morning , I dont need to have angry, they can rely on their alarm clock.
- No more sitting them at Breakfast , they can eat their breakfast .. breakfast or not , I dont care, no energy, no concerntration without breakfast ..I dont care.
- No more reminding them if they did their homework or packed their bags..
- they can"t get punished by their teachers.they can do badly @ school .
- I dont care..
- No more asking them to eat their juice, vegetable, vitamin , or ' honey' or what ever..
- I dont care....
- No more pushing them to go to course, privat , piano classes , ' bimbel ,.." ngaji'.. what ever ..no other skill ..I dont care..
Haaaaaah....????
what kind of you , mom?
.........................I just made a Mad dream... I really care of my children .......
if you no more caring ...
This is a MAD moms......*I'm not..
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar