
Its been so long after 7 days back from Bali.
I've been sitting here for ten minutes to begin...
*how' s start to begin ..*i'll start typing ..
OK ..I'll share about my old friend name's Y.K .Prabaswari.( she's stewardee from Garuda Indonesia..
surprised..!I met her in Bali airport ( on Aicraft GA) together back to Jakarta, its good to see her again..*she's very interesting person,*actually whwn i was 7 years, i dreamed of becoming stewardees..#$@%&
O ya I hadn't seen her almost 30 years , there's Facebook to met us, ( as I can find old friend and many other who come across my life ..* before FB i felt like my life was quite complete with my relationships with small group of friend
..Yes, recently i, i'hv bee active enough on FB cause i met my classmates when i was in primary school., and finally we made a group name's " MY PAMILY ".

Yuki, You know 30 years ago, I still remember how your style, your smile your angry to me.*&^%$$@...just keep in touch ..ok


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar