11 Juli, 2010

Nabila 16 th......

Today,,,Nabila's birthday .. she turn 16 years.. She has now grown.. Oh my, Im both exited and scared .. Excited : I have adult girl, i can now share a lot of things with her go to salon, spa, hangout together shopping etc.. Scared : I know i just need some times : to accept that she will have her own choices in life. , and now... i 'll have to trust her. I dont know , this is a normal things every mom goes through. i just taking so much time taking care of her . i realized that i have a big teenager ..its just so fast .. become adult women. I just to say.....( if you read this ...) I will never stop praying for you, for the best .. (Eventhough we cannot give you material things you want like BB , not now ok , i know that you understand ) No matter how many birthday come and go , you'll always be my little girl.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...MY LOVELY >>>I pray that you will stay as sweet, as diligent, as beauty as sholehah as health as you are.. **Lets celebrated @ caution bay rest for lunch as your requested...

Tidak ada komentar: