Bila Waktu Tlah Berakhir - Opick (*courtesy of LirikLaguIndonesia.net)
bagaimana kau merasa bangga .. how do you feel proud akan dunia yg sementara .. will be a temporary world bagaimanakah bila semua hilang dan pergi..what if when all is lost and gone before meninggalkan dirimu..leave yourself
bagaimanakah bila saatnya..how when the time stop. waktu terhenti tak kau sadari..when you dont realise masikah ada jalan bagimu untuk kembali..there's away for you to return mengulangkan masa lalu..repeats past
dunia dipenuhi dengan hiasan..the world is filled with ornament semua dan segala yg ada akan.. as will all be returned kembali padaNya..to Allah
bila waktu tlah memanggil ..when the time was called teman sejati hanyalah amal...."Amal " is only true friend bila waktu telah terhenti..when the time was stopped teman sejati tingallah sepi..the true friend lived lonely
**Ya Allah forgive me for my sins. ...............
read.....if you think you know me. and please note the reason i share the experiences as a reminder to myself and sharing with my children and for you....*no intention to show off or what so ever..
16 Juli, 2010
remember her...
After two weeks my sister gone..........
I remember her, and I always Pray for her ..
* Ya Allah please bless and place her in Jannah .
and please give her children and family the strength to accept this fate.
I'm trying to comfort my self by listening to some Zikr and Qur'an .
I realize no body would be there for me except Allah swt. ..I know that " Ajal , maut di tangan Tuhan " ( Death is in God's hand ).
* And Now.....I remember the songs from " Opick ..
( my heart cried while listening to this song ...)
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar