15 September, 2010

great conv..

How do i describe my feeling .. Today.finally she call me up . Actually , I’m totally missing her...in those day. Lot things I want to ask, to share with her..to hear everything for you.. I need to be more sharing, Oke here goes. ::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 1st topic ; A friend of mine is planning of going to Umrah inshallah next Ramadhan with her family. I"m glad to hear that..it's a great idea. O ya , i heard that , An Umrah in the month of Ramadan is equal (in reward) to performing a hajj..insyaAllah. I remembered my third umra last year, The time I spent there was the best two weeks in my life. this highly spiritual travel to Mekkah sounds very fascinating to me, and I wonder how more exciting it should be there..pray, zikr, 'khusyu'.., itikaf,etc. I talk to myself...i have to make a plan for ramadhan umra too..(ya Allah,please give me the chance for that ..). By the way ,I will always pray for you friend... May Allah answer your every duaa's. Allah Always guide you on the right path and to be a good human. May Allah, make you a true muslim and a believer. May Allah, . , give you the love of. Your life with your family. And .May Allah make your "iman" strong. And Insha Allah, I will include you in my prayers. : ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. Then , talking about 'ikhlas' again ...should i ?? -.still try - -i will- And - i learn - my Dear friend.. . Its something That I've to look my self. And You hope i'm getting fine now..and yess...i did. You say to me ,that -I'm different, more better than before...yes coz of you. Alhamdulillah, I am getting fine now. And also Alhamdulillah, Allah is so great. ((As I write this, I am in tears again)) In my shallah' ,I would cry ,hardly and said. ;Ya Allah, thank you so much for these tests because it made me even closer to you.and give me my friend with the right time.. At last ,for my friend thanks for your support,and also help me to become a better person. Really ..you 're making me strong. Words don’t enough to tell how amazing you are to me. I wish you were here. I wish we could see how beautiful 'lake, how peace that place, . I wish I could see you . I wish we are in the same "country", same "city",same "environment", same "world"..so we could meet up whenever we want.. But, for now, all I can do is keep praying that someday we’ll meet up, and then never separated again. I’m trying to be patient untill that day come. ... . ( .... don’t take it so serioustly ok ) ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Next topic..about cooking, really .I'm a bad wife..- I cannot cook,i dont have and understand culinary skills like you .. I realise that as a wife , in a marriage life needs love, affection, caring, sharing and understanding also COOKING..right? I do not know how to cook very well...just standart -I understand the types of foods to eat but have no idea how to cook them... Imagine your hub say ""I’m lucky, my wife is a GREAT cook ""(Masha Allah, you are so blessed for having a very nice husband and for having three wonderful child ). Now. I ' ve to learn something again for you.. About cooking... :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: After all... thank you for making me ,realised something today, . So dear friends if you're reading this, , please please remind me always.. i learn so much from you. Please keep me near....and always keep smillin'

Tidak ada komentar: