Last week ( sept ,22.) mrs. Faizal birthday. She would have been 44.
Tat........I wish and hope all your dream come true........ Have a great day and a wonderful year ahead.... be a good mom and wife always for , Fikri and Nauval and Bang Jal..
Yess...mrs faizal.. she's beauty, ...We have been best friends for 14 years. .
She 's probably one of the funniest ( with sundanese 'slank ) friends I have ever had and she always smiles and laughs .I really love the phone conversations , BBm , chatt..we have.. as usual with sundanesee 'slank ha ha..
..
I just to say : Tat ....You're so and still Slimmy ..!", "You look amazing in what you're wearing." dont worry .. you've still looks 20's Tat... ..
I wish you hope
.
always be there standing by my side...tat... ( ciee... ), going to mall for window shop, discusing about fashion recently.. lunch together , wis - kul all around between Bekasi and Jakarta... OK
* O ya she is going for Hajj this year with her husband...@ 3 november 2010..
I hope you both Tat and Bang Jal will be granted good health during performing the Hajj and come back safely and also will get Haji Mabrur. Insyaallah...ya Amien.. ( dont be miss "le ole" for me ..^.^)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar