read.....if you think you know me. and please note the reason i share the experiences as a reminder to myself and sharing with my children and for you....*no intention to show off or what so ever..
23 September, 2010
My mixed-feeling made me feel uncomfortable since last night........
I was thinking too much.. I'm very sad and dissapointed .. Since last night till now......
Ya Allah, make me strong and patient to receive any test from You..
I learned a lot from tonight after made a conv with my dearfriend,, ( thanks for the motivation and even more for your ever support,
It's makes me feel better )
** I have to redha for everything and take this challenge of life with patience.
** I have to be strong inside and outside.
** I have to look forward and think positive..
** I have to change myself, my attidute, etc
**I have try harder "Sabar" comes together with "Ikhlas" ...
Ya allah You can see inside my heart. I always. make mistakes and do wrongs. ...... please make this situation easy for me or replace it with something better....., amien ....
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar