Let's continue my journey in the Universal Studios Singapore.
Walking within Universal Studios Singapore is a breeze., litte HOT As expected,actually it was
hot and sunny ,i got to use my sun glasses ..always .
Universal Studios is clean, well laid out, staff was courteous and informative signboards are everywhere...
I’m starting off my Universal Studios Singapore with lots of pics..there are a lot of shops. Shops shops and more shops all the way, Everywhere we look, there is an amazing photo backdrop. Just stop and smile (provided that someone is there to take photos ). ..........here we go....enjoy the photos..the cute toilet sign !
the candy shop
Everything is just colorful there. And yes, we can see in cartoon and TVs are there....( so , i really miss my medina... )
Entrance to Lights, Camera, Action: Hosted by Steven Spielberg
The hurricane simulation hosted by director Steven Spielberg reminds us of “Twister

Here's the Newyork zone
REVENGE of The MUMMY
Below: Entrance to the Revenge of the Mummy Ride
The Revenge of the Mummy!!!!! It's the coolest roller-coaster ride with amazing visual and sound effects it'd surely make me scare , ..well in my own opinion though,!! it takes about 5 minutes to walk , long queu, before reaching the rideDuring the ride, there were realistic props (mummies, gold chests, treasures, FIRE, sound effects, lights) at the sides of the “rail” of the car. I hate the trilling rides and I scream like a baby ..... The Revenge of the Mummy..ride was awesome, was freaky , fun .. but I never ever again !! ..!!!!!!! (too bad, I couldnt take any photo inside the “pyramid” or during the ride as it was forbidden)LUNCH TIME..
After all the rides, it’s Lunch Time!...already a few times I ate nasi lemak in Singapore, it feels so good,
really, i enjoy trying and tasting each local cuisine as i believe that it is the best way to understand and educate ourselves about the country's culture...nasi lemak singapore tasted.
.
Moving on to Sci-Fi City, home to the tallest duelling rollercoasters in the world, the Battlestar Galactica , really I don’t like roller coaster rides never .. .( My stomach cannot take plunges through space... ...)
Imagine, ...If i am experiencing cramps or pain from my menstruation, then go for a ride on a roller coaster. It is 100 times more effective than taking painkillers....!!definitelly
Canopy Flyer is a surprising treat.
Not as fast as a roller coaster, , the Canopy Flyer is like a mini cable car on steroids. I was afraid and did not dare to try it....!


NEWYORK street.... Nice pics? Yes, All themeparks serioustly make me fell that I'm not in Singapore
Next, will step on into MADAGASCAR , we can enjoy the dancing show, from the character , with their song .. ( medina . remember??.We like to move it move it, i like it to move it movet it...ha ha )
Then, our vacation was already nearing its end....tired but happy, with a full camera memory card,...... I was ready to go back hotel ... it was a memorable experience...
I just to say to my Children.. that :
as a mom ...I did something different here.












Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar