Hey.. Surprise i've got email from nurula..and she said she has personal blog
Then , I’ve found myself in her blog ...
.
A blog that really touched my heart ,
written by my friend, nurula( she's my new friend when i was vacation to Kualalumpur two years ago.)
Nurula . She is my fellow pen pal recently ,
we have been writing to each other since we were met , .
We were always sharing dreams and thoughts...chats and laugh ..by e mail..
She wrote a lot about me in her blog, (but she dont know ,i have a blog)
She says,how my views and my opinions have effected her decisions and her life.
It is amazing that things and thoughts that I have written in e mail, she told me that ,my advice .. can affect one’s life.
I often ,write to much to her,she's younger than me , she's beautiful mom,.she's good personality..
After 2 years .... Life was so simple back then, we tried hard to make our dreams comes true, but now….. we do realize and accept the fact that sometimes dreams do not come true and it’s no longer important to us if the dream has come true.,.. Because the most important thing is...at least we had the dream. (Nurula,Do u think the same?)
May be I should write something about her,in my blog,
I think. She is a lovely lady.she's humble,
We met just once in group of tour in Malaysia.
Then often email to each other.
I still remember our first meeting clearly. It was the “love at the first sight”..hahahaha,
No, no , she' a woman .ha ha.
we went for a trip together just once , and we 'close', then promised to keep in touch", we are as a family.
she loves book, she love reading and writing ..so do i..
We have the same dreaming .."around the world".
Nothing could stop us dreaming and we did dream “big”. Haha..
I am not talking about pure dreaming, we both did try do the best as a mom and a wife ... but somehow for some reason she had to leave the country and continue her life with her 'new' husband to Bangkok .
I am glad we are both a mom with the same thought
..with the simple thought care to husband and children ..
I still remember clearly that we had a recorder on through out the whole trip in kualalumpur;
we recorded down our chat, the sounds of our surrounding and the sounds of the whole trip.
It was amazing playing back the tape and listening to our chat and laughs…he he..
Thanks for giving me 'those memories' nurula, my good pen pal.
I said your husband ..,he's luck to have a wonderful wife, like you.
Thanks, nurula ,
Today I found the missing part of me in your blog....
I saw the young( ha ha ) and 'innocent' me in those story that you wrote in your blog….
.
you know what, somehow I find myself getting lost in the midst of the hustle and bustle life,..cause my edge?
so...
I lost the urge to write down my thoughts,
I lost my trust towards other humans to my friend ,
I lost the braveness to accomplish my goals,
I lost my ability to dream….
BUT I found all these in your blog really ..
Your blog is really inspiring me ..
, O ya..I am not as innocent as you think ..now ..
-nurula , -i'm a different now...
but I think I can be as brave as I used to..ha ha.
Thanks nurula.. I can’t wait to see you again !! I will visit you in bangkok ...!!enjoy your life. With your fam, pray me...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar