

At first I did not know this news, but many friends to send this picture, I am curious to know, what's wrong with Gayus recently ...?????
So, Gayus-style Wig is becoming the current trends... now.. funny.. some people edit their photos.. and share by BBM group, Facebook or internet...with digital tecnology ..As seen above .
As a MOM.. Stay at Home mom, sure, I dont want to miss this news...
I just think, how's the child's , family and his wife feeling ..??when her husband in the news everywhere.. ..i can't imagine.
SO I know who is GAYUS ,
his name is now really become very very popular as a celebrity but controversial ...he's an Indonesian civil category III A ...still young 30 years old, and , he save money as much as Rp. 25 Billion ... wow ..and in fact he has luxury house at kelapa gading Rp, 1,4 billion ......perhaps.. it should be noted by the MURI or Guiness Book of record ..cause he's a richest CIVIL SERVANT in Indonesia.
And as we know, He curently in Jail., with Corruption cases.
AND Suddently , He was in BAli ...... source from TEMPO Magazine ..
with Agus Susanto, as photographer from Kompas daily newspaper, heard from an ' someone " about someone who looked like Gayus.
Agus said, , I took his photo. There are 113 frames with him in my camera,” , who used a 300-millimeter lens to take Gayus’s picture.
Another photographer from the English daily, Jakarta Globe, also got the same tip. He was surprised when he first caught sight of the man. , .. SO, Gayus has admitted that the Guy in the photoghraph, while watching a tennis game in Nusa dua was none Himself, but Gayus told reporters earliaer that he doent like tennis, he loves Golf....
Then what is the realationship between Aburizal Bakri ?., some one from DPR said, " Public know Ical loves Tennis, , and Everybody knows Gayus doesnt like Tennis.. ,, SO.. whats going on There ? .. but then ICAL denied ..he was in Palembang when Gayus Watched the game....
SO. a few days later , he Admitted that he was a person in photograft ...with crying and with the reason just for wanting to meet his wife and children ...
AND
Who is the big' behind Gayus vacation ... ?
I dont know....and I dont want to discuss about this, but we learn,from all this ,that life is full of struggle and have to workhard ,its not easy to get money...
I just take care of my children .. teaching them to live a good and straight ..
May Allah help us All in Earning HALAL income and save us from HARAM income.
May ALLAH keep me, keep my Husband away from Corruption and from Haram Income .
May Allah Grand guidance with everything we do , and protect us from evil. and make it easy for us to follow the right path... Amien ..Amien .. Ya ALLAH .
I
Ii
I
I
I
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar