Yesterday morning, I was sitting and thinking that I realize , i learn many things from her , its too long i havent chat by phone with her ...
Alhamdulilah, Its almost two years already ...I have been with her .. my friend !!!
I think in some way I have been transformed to what I hope a better person.
(I've changed for the better cause of you, my friend ! ),
I am a happier person now.
I am more calm, more relax, and how happy I'm around her although the distances between us..
so really .. I have a wonderful friend who loves me for what I am and always there when I need her , many of the problems I had, with her everything looks to be " mild ".
always giving emphaty to me .. solving the problem ..always listen ..
I've thankful Allah gave a friend who was always close to me,
who more than happy to lend her shoulder when I am in a mess....
Today, I had an interesting chat with her ...as usual ..Talking about her lovely Mother
from her , I also know the meaning of family.
No matter how bad things are, family will always be there waiting for us ,...yess indeed ..
She's very lucky ,still have a mother, and a complete family, brother and sister who pinned their hopes to her...seems she love her mother more than anyone else on earth,
( I am proud to have friends like you)
till now ,more convinced and believe that she's a good person , protecting the family, caring and helping families , of course, affectionate and very loving mother.
I told her " you're a very lucky person, you love your mother so much .. so you have lots of " saving" for enter to jannah /Paradise ".
( there are easy ways to Enter Jannah ::listen to your mom, help your mom,smile at your mom,, be thankful to your mom for what ever she does for you, spend time with your mother,always ask your mom if you can help her with anything,be good to your mom,family and friendsstudy hard and lead a good life so that your mom is happy, always pray for your mom, especially after shallah )
very surprising when she says that she is sad ..now, and shedding tears cause how much of love for her mother..she showing me how much she love her mother ..( previously she had never talked about her "sad problem )..I know she really love her mother ...
many times I told you that her are so lucky ..still have mother ..
remember my friend ... Allah swt has told us to look after Mother/ parents even more when they are old and weak...
so make me remember my mother who passed away 5 years ago.
Till Now.. I was aware of the goodness of a mother..
( so I just Reminder for you friend : We will only truly realise the value of our mothers when they are no longer with us – when they have passed away, but then it will be too late!).......*my tears fall down
How our mother carried us for 9 months bearing pain upon pain.
During this time, she could not eat cause of me ! She could not sleep because of me !
When I was a baby, she spent every minute of her life looking after me !
She only slept when i slept! She only ate after i had eaten! She was patient and loved me even when i cried all night and when i cried all day ! She taught me how to walk, how to speak, how to eat, she taught me how to live!!
Today, I was also reminded how good it feels to make others happy...to make family happy.. specially to make mother happy .
thank you my friend, you remind me of the goodness of a mother, it's never too late to pray for her ...I think..
(And today also , I learn I am so lucky to have a wise and matured woman as her .. A friend who still say how 'strong I am and appreciate me as me...)
May Allah reward you with lots of blessings. my friend ..... hugs ,keep smillin' always
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar