03 November, 2010

worried

Mount Merapi erupted in Jogja. I so worried about the state of my GIB there, but he said " I was fine. ma.. , Dont worry I'm fine. ,. My plan would be to jogja in this week, but 'cause I undo this situation...
Ya,October 27 ,was a shocking day for Indonesia.( that time i was in Singapore ) Within hours, two natural disasters happened. One was Tsunami in Mentawai Island, The other was the explosion of Mount Merapi.
My deepest condolences for all of the victims. May all the victims rest in peace. Oya , there is a figure that cannot be separated from it. His name is Mbah Marijan. .. Mbah Marijan as the 'gatekeeper' of Merapi was more trusted by people living surrounding this mountain
. People would not leave their houses if he said ‘It is still perfectly safe, you can still stay at home’, even if the government begged them to evacuate immediately. This way of thinking – may call this as irrational-..I think this doesnt make sense.
in FACT 15 people were found dead at the house of Mbah Marijan and Mbah Marijan himself was also found dead inside his house. I think this is absurd. people talking about the step he is wrong, unreasonable...
but somehow I also felt the suffering of people affected by this tragedy...Everyone knows that Mount Merapi erupted two days ago, continuously until now. ...This is absolutely not a good thing, especially for people who lives near the Kaliurang area..include my son Gibran and his friend from UGM University
especially for my GIB , hopefully I pray you're always in the shelter of Allah swt ... be careful son ...always pray, Allah with us....

Tidak ada komentar: