



I came across lots of beautiful photography of Hijab woman.
These are just a few of my favourites celebrities Indonesia wearing hijab..I take these pictures from google images.
Whoever...A woman in Hijab looks truly beautiful,
They glows and radiates her inner beauty. MashaAllah...really really beautiful.....



I wish my daughter wear the hijab but she's not doing this.. .. i tried many times to convence her , she said not now .....i hope she must get answers why Muslim women wear hijab and it really help understanding Muslim girls why they must wear hijab. ....... any way I leave things to Allah
S0 ...we , women, should be proud of our hijab as it creates a statement without actually having to say anything...it's such a protective barrier really... alHamdullilah alhamdulillah , and believe me it always gives us a sense of being in power where men are around.... ( i remain always to my daughter)....
I told her, do not wear" sexy clothes", dont follow popular teenage magazines....
Look at any advertisement...?? Is a woman being used to sell the product? How attractive is she? What is she wearing? , taller, slimmer and more attractive with dressed in skimpy clothing. Why do we allow ourselves to be manipulated like this?... ..I always remain my daughter ... believe me When we wear the hijab we feel safe ...insyaAllah ... slowly giving advice to her ..
That we are a muslimah , should wear hijab ...thats
in keeping with the commandments of Allah.....
**I was upset and really angry , nabila.. this afternoon wearing 'tight 'clothes....