03 Desember, 2010

Keep Eating ....

During this month , since I got back from Sing and Bali....I cant stop eating ..h e l p ....!!! I am out of control and I just can't stop eating...always feeling hungry ...morning till night.. So, I Ask my self..
  • Am I Hungry?
  • Am I Angry?
  • Am I lonely or bored?
  • Am I tired?
  • I'm taking new vitamins ( from NUskin) , and it feels that my quantity of eating is more than before...perhaps..
But I do know .. caused.. what really happen ...
I'm trying to eat my breakfast, lets say as usual : a glass of milk , and a bowl of quokerouts , during the morning, … but it’s not working too! i’m still eating like a .....? and i can’t stop! I eat the things that i should not eat. ... bread ...cake , chocolate ..peanuts ...crakers....anyfood on the table..I ate...!!! Then I ate my usual BIG lunch .....and after that.......... i really wanted to eat. ,.. again.. and again..
I realized , that i'm 'skinny ' enough , but i can’t stop eating ..I do not bother about how to lose weight,..eat a lot but still skinny.. ( my friend said .. c a c i n g a n ...!! )
I should go to my doctor if it really gets worse than that,.... i worried ..Eating has become a habit for me . i can’t stop immediate....it’s getting more serious over time... .

Tidak ada komentar: