25 Desember, 2010

pepper lunch

Nabila and I went to P.I for watched the movie. (coming up next post).
We were hungry and looking for a place for our lunch
Since we were early in PI, she suggested to taste the Pepper lunch
Why? Cause everytime we want to taste,she said..i'm curious, how do these foods taste..
so.
There is a long queue. It has triggered my curiosity of how tasty is the food that make people line up for it. The whole process Pepper Lunch is simple,meals are served on sizzling plates .
Lets do it .. As as directory. Here step by step .
Anyway, I was a bit disappointed because it was not as tasty as i expected. But nabila really like..
. Can't believe she eat a lot She eat serioustly,
but I'm m trying to enjoy this meal...The Hamburger combo steak I've tried
getting rready to mix
,,all mixes up.ready to eat
,and just like that ..its over
..."Our lunch at Pepper Lunch was an ultimate dining lunch experience. I will definitely go back there again. :)with kaka' ( gibran her brother)" she said
**After ameal .. I got smell like food hhhhm....the smell get deep in my shirt n my jilbab.i think i need to bathe immediately after ward,

Tidak ada komentar: