B.J Habibie launch The book ( Nov, 30, 2010), this book contains stories about a love HABIBIE and his wife AINUN , as I see on TV , The books written for 4 month , and tells many interesting love story between Habibie and Ainun the period of togetherness within 48 years untill death separates .
They were always together in every moment., Habibie told, " This book , i wrote with tears ..She always in my heart till now " . ... so sweet .....(I am so curious to immediately buy this book)..
Talking about True love Husband and wife, between one man and one women who decided to live and share all life together ....as was said by experts and theory,.. just should be preserved respect each other , bound themselves to be good, humoured affable, forgiving, patient and joyful, till the end of their live. ..although with all kind problems, dificulties,..
but Important, after all, " BE FAITHFULL" , and be honest , make sure that love, and trust each other, .. insyaAllah marriage will become beautiful..as we want.
There are many love story that I knew.... but they love are so wonderful, They can keep eachother love , almost never separate each other in carreer and dreams ...
so.. That is the kind of love ... I want in my life ..
but All has been arranged by Allah swt... .
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar