I'm so sad when I saw my " babe gue " went out from the garage this morning.
Today was last day staying in there. I will never see , anymore for the rest of my life...
Honestly, from the deepest of my heart, I'm really so sad.
You have accompanied me more than a decade... 2 years ?
. So many stories left behind with you..darling ... !
you was always beside us through happy or sad in sunny or rainy days...even floods..
Honestly .. you still looks so beautiful. still strong though , comfortable, good machine,nice performance ,...
but .. we we sorry .. we have got change ..
I've just remembered...
You have accompanied us for some moments such as during any moments , .....
go here and there .. up and down ...with lots of friends, lots of family ..dependable, Trustworthy, always ready to hit the road a, tough on the streets....
So many stories left behind with you and I cry for that.
Thanks for being our best friend, " my babe gue .."
.Though I'll never see you anymore,
I'm sure I will remember all the days we passed together... Oh... I miss the time we had together.......hiks ..hiks...
**( Gibran Nabila.. please please ...dont laugh ..about this posting ... I'm Lebay'..indeed ...^.^ )
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar