Today...I had "foiled" Nabila's diet Program..^^..^^
I told her that 'one meal' isn't going to make her gain a lot of weight ..dont worry..and finally this day he eats a lot..
so far.. honestly, I' sad she always " stuggle' to be thin , to be slim, to be '"langsing" , with the wrong diet .she always " skipping meals" and always keep 'hunger'..
she dont understand that skipping meals is just another diet myth based on the premise that if don't eat, will lose weight. This can really be harmful to our body...it's a bad habits..
I explained how the good way to go on a diet program, just eat healthy instead of going on a diet ..a diet means an eating plan , consume fruit and vegetable.. woman love vegetables and fruits , Unfortunately, nabila's is not one of them..she did not like to eat vegetables and fruits...as a mom i trying hard for watching her the right way of her diet program.....









Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar