31 Januari, 2011

my girl world...

How wonderful world of tennagers,,, (so make me bring back memory )
Nabila my daughter , she almost 17 years old ..she's busy with a million activities...
involved in so many activities: school, sports. .organisation ....
Sometimes I worry ...
How can I help her find a healthy balance in her life? .... and recently , She wants to take gym..( her obsesion is tobe slim and slim .. ), art, and cooking, ... I dont forbid it, cause it's a positive things.,..
Clearly, my girl have too much to do and not enough time to do it...
I'm just worried about her health..
Of course, organized activities and sports are beneficial, too. She foster social skills and are opportunities for play and exercise.
She teach sportsmanship, self-discipline, and conflict resolution.
Most of all, She's fun!..
She always says to me, when was I allowed to have a boy friend, (This question makes me dizzy), ..
I wonder how I answer it.. but i always told her many times .... ever change your life because of someone, but you can change your life because of something..
Some fun with her friend with LABS sofball team...is not only a fun.. !
Here are a few activities ...
**The Pictures "stolen" from her Facebook
Honey, ......if you're reading this, I'm proud of you. Excited for you. And I always worried sick, too.
I'm your mom. What do you expect?....
my girl ..Please, think very carefully before you make these kind of decisions...every step you take .... Talk to me and most of all, be careful.....

Tidak ada komentar: