14 Januari, 2011

undercover gayus

GAYUS ... GAYUS and GAYUS ..the story is a BIG..fenomenal...untill when? maybe later
I believe most people in this country know who Gayus is...he has alot of money .That’s the news I’ve read and heard in the newspaper, magazine, tv, Radio almost everyday for the last 3 months, that’s the same topic ......
SO ..Funny
In the internet.. and share from BBM , people even make fun of him by editing his pictures, making him appear as a celebrity, ...
Gayus is everywhere...Macau, KL , Singapore ...
Sensational ....

S

He said.. why me?, they were doing it too...?
.So i just to say, GAYUS good luck with your money....
( from TEMPO interaktif. someone says : . please, Gayus, please be one of the Indonesian president candidate in the next 2014 election! .....I am sure many Indonesians will not vote for you. .....haha)

Tidak ada komentar: