12 Februari, 2011

Do Yoga .. Savasana (Corpse/Relaxation Pose)

it takes 15-17 minutes for the body to relax? It is then that Savasana really begins....
Savasana it's essential that the body be placed in a neutral position
Savasana..maybe the most important pose of the yoga practice.
Its time to allow the body to rest and restore after moving and streching through.
I recently took a yoga class with STUDIO LIMA , with Ranti as instructor She gave me a relatively generous almost fifteen -minute savasana.She says that do Savasana relax and comfortable through become the focus...I tried follow she says. yess.. the full Savasana that we can get a truly beautiful thing. ... I feel that it is more than just a way to relax after doing the full Asana Pose in Yoga exercise.but ...can be done anytime, not necessarily right after our Asana session. Do it right before bed....

Tidak ada komentar: