Every tuesday morning; 930 to 1130, I attend Tajwid class at Ida biskar's house with 8 other moms, (for remind me..mrs hera,mrs eniirawan,mrs yatiusman,mrs idabiskar,mrs idaade,mrs agus,mrs yetty and me ) by Ust Attoilllah ( one of Hafidz from Alazhar Mosque JP )
Alhamdulilah, we started the class since ramadhan two year ago and so far, all of us showed tremendous improvement in our Qur'an reading.
It is so important to attend always istiqomah.... As Ustadz said, our responsibility towards the Qura'an is to have faith in it because it is Kalam Allah, read it, understand what we read, "amal"..and ilmu what is being taught in the Qura'an and teach others about the Qura'an...
Some day... to friend , children or family ,perhaps.
As for Tajwid, it helps us to read the Qura'an properly, minimize the mistakes and read it beautifully.
If we read the Qura'an wrongly, we might change the meaning and thus, we have created' dosa 'for ourselves without realizing it.
Its really amazing what knowing Tajwid had done to improve my reading.
I still have a lot of learn and learn...for improvement ..day by day..insyaAllah..the Qura'an as it is the guide of my life. Tafsir is equally important.
Before this, I did not know about all the laws in Tajwid like Idgham, Izhar, Ihfaq, Iqlab, etc.
Now I can at least identify all the laws when reading the Qura'an.
It is quite an achievement.
Subhannallah, I am so grateful that I am given the opportunity by Allah to learn Tajwid...-Alhamdulillah ya Allah..
*Hoping I could becoming good muslimah ..day by day improve ,today better than tomorrow ..for reach my goal ..enter jannah ....amien Ya rabbal allamien..
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar