12.00 AM Lunch Treat @ Tawan Rest BHM
my friends mrs Lubis n mrs Faizal and I ,getting ready to 'lunch..
Actually that restaurant was a specialist in porridge .Our appetite appears when there "tofu" the menu inside..( we ordered.. tofu with five taste ..yummy)
02.00 AM .. @ nav
#After lunch , we had to burn some fats so we went to 'nav... ^..^ ( for some cardio exercises.?....)
Good food, Good laugh, Good friends..( and thats all i want) thanks Irma cs ...
I fell like i'm 17th ..nothing wrong with that right?I didn't expect for this situation ..
How it’s possible that I have a Mother that age,...? and ' she 'certainly doesn’t act.. like 44? ha.. ha ... I felt very blessed. To have friends that care, and remembered my birthday! Thank you friends for your thoughts. Love you all!
Thanks for the surprise celebration for me, it will be a memorable day for me throughout my life ..Alhamdulillah .
18.00 PM @ Urban city SC
Nabila's ordered rib eye steik with mash pottato's..and grilled nachos....forget all her diet...
yes, Nabila's nowadays so concious about her weight..
before she thought that ..No birthday dinner arranged yet..( without Gibran..her brother)
I am glad to see her eat "voracious"..hehe...( really hungry.. perhaps...)
20.00 PM @ TIMEZONE
My Daughters enjoyed the timezone , .. actually it was night and I feel tired .. I was fun nonetheless.
22.30 PM @ HOME


Make 'Dua...Blow out birthday candles and cutting the cake ..
The perfect ".. gift from my daughters ...Nabila.( she know what i need one..) Syal by Zara.
and from medina.. ..the 'original' cover for my toy' .. ...(for ipad can stand..or any position.). thanks medina..
(Talking about IPAD, that's my new toy... Rightnow.. tks abng my hub for give me early
birthday..actually it's my very first Apple's product!.
and sure .. toys not for me , medina also playing around with that.)
And GIBRAN?.. what are u thinking of me,... son..?
Actually he was the one who said happy birthday to me , the first ... at 00.15 sharp o 'clock.i receive his message by bbm..( happy bithday mama..etc etc )
Gibran's made me this awesome "card" ...sending by bb also ..Thanks my son,
To be honest , mama little sad to be celebration my birthday without you..son.
Jogjakarta,the place where the process to achieve your future goals... might make u a different person,...but i hope you always have the same heart... hope to be better person..Amien...
Reflecting to the events that happened
Ya Allah thank you for making my44th birthday so special.I have a few more things in my birthday
thanks for today, makes me thankful that many fam, friends..who remember and love me, and thanks ya Allah for giving us the opportunity to breath till now..
for my children, my hub 'abang'.. my friends..please forgive me for every rudeness and mistake that I've done..





















Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar