Today, Medina have exams, starting now ...
and after that Gibran face by UTS..
They are my mine concern ..now..
Guess... Whats their attitude towards exams ..They says.. " Tenang mah ..santai ... #just relax... take it easy..."
i just worried about the result.. i realized they are no kids anymore... and they have own their responsibilities
..but .. yess ..I'm worrier mom..as well....
I believe they are responsible enough to know how important ..i'ts to commit to their studies.
GIBRAN .. has improved in his attitude and behaviour , he still into interest with campus activity..
thats OK with me, as long as he has can divide the time well and responsible with his studies.
I just need to remind him about praying..
NABILA .. isa ittle more discipline ..now.. Her passion.. for O S I S .Labs,..has distracted her abit from her studies...
I think ..she's enjoying with her "world" tennage world , enjoying with her friends... her activity.. her extraculikuler @school.
She respect her math privat teacher .."bu Rini '..
To me, thats great.. at least she has a good role model.. for improve her study especially math.
MEDINA , my little girl who is more interested in all toys and collecting accesories , rings , wacth , bracelets..etc.. and makes the mess of bed room with her things.
also she like dancing.. busy with kumon math course..writing "curhat" and she always showed me the results of his writing.
She has improved in her reading.. writting , in English ..
I try makea simple conversation english with her everyday.
I dont pressure the kids so much , but rather i want them to enjoy and learn from the process.. but i always remids them.. to sholah 5 times..dont miss......!!!
Because someday we will leave this world, soon or late we will face death...
Pray always for them , May allah open their hearts.. Allah give them "Hidayah" and protect them from evils.
Pray that they are be a good muslim sholeh and sholehah..and will remember and be close to Allah.
Also ..Their Prayers are one of the thigs that can help me in Akhirat .. into Jannah // InsyaAllah ..Amien..
# I love them so much .. Ya Allah
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar