Sad news???
hehehehe
Today .. Nabila ""sent home ""from school because its the third time late in this semester
Its labshool rules .
three times late in a semester can't enroll in classes.
When she got home, i was a little bit shocked .. but its ok ..'cause it's a valuable lesson for her.
Ijust told her ...........Remember...
The rules are the rules. School will teach you discipline for later on in life.
You've to respect for authority Labschool.
School rules are rules, and they teach basic principles of punctuality and set up for what it'll be like when we get a job.
Try'in from now on .. Good habit to appreciate "the time "and "on time"..
Learning" on time" in every situation
Drop the attitude or bad habits and get to school on time.
I believe you can do...
We all have to do it..
Dont be complain about it
..So ....Nabila..my girl..
Follow your school rules...
Dont be late ..again..
Wake up early ....
Don't be late for school again ..girl..!!!
# I thought to myself, maybe I ought to act just a little bit excited, ... She was so incredibly nervous, but the lesson helped her realize, she couldnt late again.
I'm sure she will appreciate these valuable lessons as well! ...

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar