21 Mei, 2011

SING ...again

Goes To Singapore ...again...Align Left
this time with 'three 'young ladies my best friend ...
The air tickets were booked loooooonng time ago, when AIRASIA is having promotion . Lets... hope no delay .
We'll be reaching Changi at About 4.55 PM ..if no delay
Hope I wanna get different situation, different ' mood' , different version... different way to enjoy ... cause there are so many more things to do and see than before....
Hope We had a great time together..enjoy something different, as a mother..
For me, as a stay at home mom, I always think that is time .. to release all of routine current .. Sometimes we just need to get away and have "me " time. ...
so We need to get balance in our life...right ???
as long as ...our husband allow for this ....why not ???
I really grateful for this...............

Tidak ada komentar: