04 Juni, 2011

I'm not a good cook ..( bad mom?)

Nobody is born cook....yes of course..no one is born with cooking skills and abilities.....
It's a matter of skill and talent that can be learned..
People said, a good woman is the one who can cook delicious food..
People said, a better place for woman is the kitchen, even though how educated she is...
There are numerous opinions and views in the relationship of woman, cooking and food.
But in reality, the best chef is man and the one who like to eat food is man more than woman. hehe..
Cooking. Honestly speaking, I'm still learning till now
I don't want to say that I can't cook but -I can not cook properly and with good and satisfactory results
. So, there was no opportunity to cook my own meal everyday.
When i was young..
Some might questioned that why I cannot learn cook at home during school holiday or semester break, maybe because I have one sister that helped mom in the kitchen and I prefer to do cleaning home rather than cooking...*o i remembered my mother ..again..
However, I wanna change...i have to change..
I want to cook and eat food that I cook. The first important thing is to develop interest in cooking, because I still can feel the difficulties to buy a lot of stuffs before cooking and face the hot oil in the kitchen. arghh..
Then, I should learn from the one who can teach me and expert in cooking.
Ask my friend ..ask some one who can ' or expert
In cooking.
I can learn cooking from friends or specialists..but who are willingly to teach me..? hehe..
I also can learn from books and websites. In the previous bookfair, I always follow ".www.cookstepbystep.com.." and it was useful for me, my maid for help me in the kicthen.
I do try any of recipes from that site.....a lot..
Cook whatever , delicious or not is other thing, but important thing is try my best.
But, after I cooked, sometimes I didn't satisfy with the result,
but I do appreciate my own effort, and I will keep trying.
I have to bear in mind that" hard working" is the quality that I should have in practicing of cooking..hehehe...
One advice to myself: ' dont stop learning .. Now, let's cooking..
This is just a sample of ."mozarella omellete... so simple only ten minute ...'.
And ..How about this one ?? "Sayur Asem " means Vegetable Sour Soup. Its kind of traditional food and originally from Indonesia( called 'asem' means 'sour')
I'm still owe my son to treat him dimsum' or 'sushi. It's better i f I know to cook it by myself.. Who wanna try if I can cook this meal? hehe..
‎​​Ok....talking about cook..
I cant find a woman/ mom who can cook or do things around the house( and sad part is, that most havent spent that time getting an education or a career..or busy with sosialite.)
Yaa... I think..most a man need a woman can cook, but yes..thats true but not at all..woman must be educated as well, a man not looking for a maid in particular ..right?
Honestly I say but its a good point for woman ..
Some people think..for a good man ..the way to his heart is through his stomach...why?
Man / husband usually busy taking care of work /business .....in doing so..he may not eat properly or at all during the day...
Soooo...when he gets home..having a meals waiting for him is definitely appreciated.....hmmm make sense..
Than a man loves a woman who can cook and fill his stomach with delicious meals......GOOD point !!!!
Sttt...honestly i say..many women used cooking to help lure' a man..thats true.
So... To be truth ..now as a mother ..and have a kids ..
We have to cook delicious or not .. is a must ..eventhough assisted by helpers or maid .. Not only that, we should be able to plan dinner, lunch or breakfast ...its one of responsibility as a mom..
Yes..its position that holds the highest of responsibility....yes realized ..being mom..is work' ..hardwork..being mom not only living' , teaching' learning...laughing..watching with my children ..but COOKING for them...
Lets make a delicious meals..!!

Tidak ada komentar: