Today , one year ago on June 26..my Sis, K'ruk died
We just in a different place .. but untill today I feel we were close .
I still remember what we did that day, I still remember her ..
I am just really grateful that I spent so much time with her before she pass away..
I couldnt heal her pain..but I feel ..a bit..I was there.I stood around her bed ..I feel a little bit..she was no longer suffering...
(I was there the day she died, and I knew she was going to die that day.)
Actually,its so hard to accept that she was not here anymore...and everything change without her.
She is loving, caring and patient..
not only me, but more feel lost is her children.. Fira, Dyah, Fathan and Aan,I understand their feelings, loss of a mother who loved.
I also know that life is short and we never know when we’ll have our last opportunity to say the things we want to say, until the moment is gone...
Now.. I Give thanks to Allah in this all situation ..
they are healthy and happy life with her father now,sweet memories left by their mothers, making them live independently and always help each other close to her father...Alhamdulillah
That's all I have to say......to remember K'ruk once a year left..
May Allah reward her for all his good deeds and service to Islam, and forgive all her sins and shortcomings, and enter her into Jannah....amiiennnn ...
*In this month have watched so many friends here loose their loved ones..so which leaves me feeling very strange....( for Andary my friend..my deepest condolence ..I am so sorry for your loss your mother , she was a very special person and I am sure she will be greatly missed. Please accept my sincerest condolences. May Allah grant her the highest level of Jannah )
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar