03 Juni, 2011

Sunday morning with medina...

Sunday came again, Its time to relax, .. more relaxed than week days.
So I don't mind if my children is lazy in their sunday /vacation time, cause I know They are really tired and need more rest.
I know that my kids as a students have heavy pressure in their school life.
Align Left
as Usual they wakes up at 5:00 am every week day and ….so in vacations/sunday I do let them relax and catch up on sleep again.. of course after 'Subuh' Prayer .
............................................
Its 8:00 in the Sunday morning ....
Then i walked downstair ..doing something in the kitchen ...
And I saw my beloved daughter Medina coming to the kitchen asking me,
"ma.. what are u doing?"... I replied, i just made 'fried rice for her sister.... Then she said she wanted milk, but she wanted milk not glass and milk as usual.. but instead she wanted to drink from the new cup which her friend gave her...with straberry flavour milk.
So i made for her half cup full... She drank in one breath.
I assumed that she is thristy and i asked, " u want some more?"...
She replied, "yes"... so i made another half cup...
This time she drank a bit slower.
She took a few sips and said it was too warm for her and requested me to cool it off....
Okkk darlin'...
Align Left
I took the cup and added a bit of normal temperature water and hand it over to her
he finished the whole cup.
Sensing that she is very thristy, I asked again if he wanted some more... He requested for more... i made for her again... .
So i roughly know that she didn't want it anymore so i didn't push her to drink it...
Then we went to the room and made her lay in bed for a while ..she hugs me..
So tight..she always says.."mama medina kangen mama"..always.. means she's really miss me .
And i made a 'chat'..with the topics as usual ..hanin , tiara her friend @school..
So it gives me time to lay down in bed for a few minutes ...laughing..hugging..and hugging
( I realize..Hugging feels good ..and we need hugs each other ..feel comfort ..)
and we took a shower. Before that i asked if she wanted to bycycle ride outside.. She happily said "yessss.......
This morning was a bit special for medina..she woke up late, drank milk with new glasses, and showered together .
So this morning he took his bike there... In his enjoyment,( I'm ... suffered?... Hahaahaha)
All in all it was worth the effort n sweat...beautiful sunday for us.....
My love daughter just so u know.... I love u so much... It will crush our hearts if u never pray to Allah swt and listen to Allah commands, it will make us cry if u never follow the footsteps of our Beloved Prophet Muhammad saw.
, it will make us sad if u never respect the elderly... I pray that Allah will guide me to bring u up the best Islamic way possible...
Ya Allah please help us and guide us into bring up my daughter in the best way, please make her be a good muslimah and a practising muslimah who obeys your command and follow the guidance set by our Beloved Prophet Muhammad saw Amin Ya Rabbal Allamin........................

Tidak ada komentar: